Firefox constant 25% cpu usage in SANDBOXIE

Sandboxie 5.31.6 x64 on Windows 10 1909, FF 70.0.1 x64, similar issues I have reported previously in windows 7 and windows 10 1809.  Firefox safemode does not fix this... resetting firefox does not fix this, deleting sandbox and starting with a default profile does not fix this. It always happens after loading a number of tabs at once, say 4-12 tabs of www.whatreallyhappened.com... that recreated it for me. Other times it just starts randomly. Setting Firefox Sandbox to 0 does not fix this. Running firefox outside of sandboxie fixes this.

• !! I forgot one important thing, which increases Firefox' performance, decreases crashes and robusts leak protection:

Program Start--->Forced Folders-->force Mozilla Firefox ( "C:\Program Files" folder in most cases)

note: The tweaks I described above do increase performance of other browsers as well. Besides my favorite browser, Firefox, I noted better performance as well with Google Chrome and Brave browsers. The Forced Folders tweak is with these chromium based browsers even more important: They leak if you ONLY force the executable file. On the other side, they are more stable in the case you want to keep their sandboxed files. Greets!