Sandboxie as an Invincea product is it included in those with an end of support and maintenance after December 2019 as some users here implied?

I am referning to the announcement here https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/131956. Is sandboxie included to these products?

Parents
  • Judging by the views this post has, a lot of people are interested in knowing the answer.

The announcement talks about the "license term". So, those who have lifetime licenses should be able to use the product indefinitely. But would really love clarification on this issue.

• Jon Smith1 said:

Judging by the views this post has, a lot of people are interested in knowing the answer.

The announcement talks about the "license term". So, those who have lifetime licenses should be able to use the product indefinitely. But would really love clarification on this issue.

I have seen Barb post here today in other topics but not this one. I am not happy she is avoiding this one. Even an answer like she is trying to find out more information would be better than not replying.

• Jon Smith1 said:

Judging by the views this post has, a lot of people are interested in knowing the answer.

I have seen Barb post here today in other topics but not this one. I am not happy she is avoiding this one. Even an answer like she is trying to find out more information would be better than not replying.

Children