Sandboxie as an Invincea product is it included in those with an end of support and maintenance after December 2019 as some users here implied?

I am referning to the announcement here https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/131956. Is sandboxie included to these products?

Parents
  • Hey Barb@Sophos...are you reading this thread??  Can we expect you and Sophos to take the high road and do the right thing by giving us a truthful and straight answer whether or not Sandboxie will be supported and maintained after December??  Or, is your company's approach going to be to give us goobledygook that dances around a forthright response and kicks the can down the road in the hopes that we tire ourselves out and just go away?

All I'm asking for...and what others are apparently asking for...is an honest answer.  Nothing unreasonable about that.

• Hey Barb@Sophos...are you reading this thread??  Can we expect you and Sophos to take the high road and do the right thing by giving us a truthful and straight answer whether or not Sandboxie will be supported and maintained after December??  Or, is your company's approach going to be to give us goobledygook that dances around a forthright response and kicks the can down the road in the hopes that we tire ourselves out and just go away?

All I'm asking for...and what others are apparently asking for...is an honest answer.  Nothing unreasonable about that.

Children
No Data