Sandboxie as an Invincea product is it included in those with an end of support and maintenance after December 2019 as some users here implied?

I am referning to the announcement here https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/131956. Is sandboxie included to these products?

Parents
  • So...in response to the question posted by Argos A, nothing but silence on the part of Sophos thus far.  I can hear the crickets chirping.  

Long time Sandboxie user here.  Huge fan of it.  Bought several lifetime licenses back in the day.  But, based on what I've been seeing going on here over the past month, my gut is telling me things do not look good.  I wonder what Ronen Tzur must be thinking.

• Yes, no answer is also an answer. The silence here and there is very suspicious/conspicuous.

I suspect that the whole thing with the security hole of the original forum and with the license server is just invented to hide the truth. They hope that the Shitstorm will fail to appear if they fake problems for 8 months before shutting down the license server.

Windows 7 x64 with all updates • Sandboxie 5.31.6 x64 • Browser (each with its own sandbox, cleared on exit): Firefox 70 x64, Internet Explorer 11, Pale Moon 26.5.0 x86 • Eset Internet Security 13

• Yes, no answer is also an answer. The silence here and there is very suspicious/conspicuous.

I suspect that the whole thing with the security hole of the original forum and with the license server is just invented to hide the truth. They hope that the Shitstorm will fail to appear if they fake problems for 8 months before shutting down the license server.

Windows 7 x64 with all updates • Sandboxie 5.31.6 x64 • Browser (each with its own sandbox, cleared on exit): Firefox 70 x64, Internet Explorer 11, Pale Moon 26.5.0 x86 • Eset Internet Security 13

Children
No Data