This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

WordPress on IIS redirecting to internal IP address

Hello,

I have a WordPress site on IIS server... In UTM, I set-up the web server and the virtual web server per your documentation. I am not sure what else could be going on. The site works fine, but for login, it redirects to the internal IP (and works!). But when doing a search in the admin, it redirects to the login again - pointing to the internal IP address.

Is there anything I'm missing? Could someone lend-a-hand, please?

Thank you,

~D

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Dan,

Please show us lines from reverseproxy.log and we might need to verify your configuration so please enable and DM us the Access ID to your UTM. Please refer, How to grant access to Support using Support Access Management.

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• 2017:10:06-11:04:01 huffmans-sg115 reverseproxy: id="0299" srcip="67.165.111.122" localip="24.154.27.98" size="196" user="-" host="67.165.111.122" method="GET" statuscode="302" reason="-" extra="-" exceptions="-" time="1436835" url="/wp-admin/" server="huffmansauto.com" referer="-" cookie="_ga=GA1.3.840323728.1500645553; wordpress_test_cookie=WP+Cookie+check; _ga=GA1.2.840323728.1500645553; _gid=GA1.2.1300387577.1507234161" set-cookie="-"

Status code 302 - URL redirection

• Dan, show us the Edit ('Advanced' open) of the Host object in use by your Real Server.  Also, the Edit of the Authentication Profile used in the Virtual Server.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Dan, show us the Edit ('Advanced' open) of the Host object in use by your Real Server.  Also, the Edit of the Authentication Profile used in the Virtual Server.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children