Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Updated to 9.601-5. Sandbox subscription shows up as expired on Activity tab. Bug?

We have successfully updated to UTM 9.601-5. One thing we have noticed us that our Sandbox subscription, which is valid until 2021 shows as expired on Advanced Protection > Sophos Sandstorm > Activity tab and is grayed out:

Licensing Info - This page is disabled as you either do not have a relevant subscription or the relevant subscription has expired!

On the Overview and Configuration tab under Advanced Protection > Sophos Sandstorm the expired message does not appear and settings can be made.

Whereas the Sandstorm subscription shows up just fine in the Management > Licensing section. 

Can anyone confirm this? Is Sandstorm Threat protection still running? Is this a known UI bug?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo,

You've probably already tried these things...

Try restoring the backup made prior to the last application of Up2Dates.  If that doesn't work, reboot several times.  Any luck?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Yeah, I have also tried to re-upload the Sophos licence. However, sandbox subscription still shows up as expired on Activity tab.

It looks like a Bug. Anyone else using Sandstorm? I really appreciate any replies.

• I would bring this up with your Sophos Partner and get Sophos Support involved to see if there's a way to fix this short of reloading from ISO.  Please let us know what you learn.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I would bring this up with your Sophos Partner and get Sophos Support involved to see if there's a way to fix this short of reloading from ISO.  Please let us know what you learn.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children