This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IP Limit Question???

Has the Sophos team given any more thought to raising the home IP limit to 100 for UTM 9? It was an encouraging surprise when I found out that Sophos XG didn't have the same 50 IP limit restriction. I was hoping that UTM 9 would limitation would also be relaxed. I know HomeLab'ers like myself would appreciate it greatly. Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Best move to XG where you are memory and cpu limited. So far I haven't hit any limits, but memory use is building as I add more features - 20%. Memory about 20% with about 30 active addresses. Do need to cleanup the IPv6 stuff until the sixxs tunnel is installed and or native is supported.

Ian

XG115W - v20 GA - Home

XG on VM 8 - v20 GA

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Thanks for the response, I did attempt to use XG but honestly its lacking (That's not a complaint, its hard to complain about something that's free) at this stage. I had inquired in the past about purchasing a 100 IP home license but to my knowledge its never been an option for home use. To get around my issues I've just spun up a second instance of UTM 9 and put all my STBs and other connected devices on it and bridged that back into my existing network. I'm now back under the limit.

Thanks again
  • i have reach the IP Limit what i will do is use an external DHCP server, what i dont know i what happens with the IPs out of scope, can someboedy tell me.