Very angry clients

I am getting emails after emails from clients that I have convinced to use Sandboxie. They can't understand what is going on.
Is this a way to get life users off of life member keys and force us to buy it.
Please fix this problem, or tell us you are or do intend to.
I do a sandboxie seminar once a month at the Senior center and I just cancelled it for May. 

Bill e. Barrett
Remote Desktop Services
Long time user of Sandboxie

Parents
  • It is time to face reality. I have been a sandboxie user for many years because we all know how AV software is mostly useless junk. Since Sophos took over, there have been 2 sandboxie releases before this embarrassing disaster. Obviously Sophos could not care less about sandboxie. It looks like sandboxie sales have been running on auto. Then when this debacle (whatever it was) hit, they didn't even know how to restore the website. They have just been taking peoples money and let it run by itself. And all we get is some corporate crap response.

I am not sure what to turn to at this point. I may try the cracked sandboxie, but when Sophos finally drops sandboxie for good, that won't be an option either. If you still can I would suggest doing a charge back on your credit card. It is too late for me to do that so I will just have to write it off to experience.

• It is time to face reality. I have been a sandboxie user for many years because we all know how AV software is mostly useless junk. Since Sophos took over, there have been 2 sandboxie releases before this embarrassing disaster. Obviously Sophos could not care less about sandboxie. It looks like sandboxie sales have been running on auto. Then when this debacle (whatever it was) hit, they didn't even know how to restore the website. They have just been taking peoples money and let it run by itself. And all we get is some corporate crap response.

I am not sure what to turn to at this point. I may try the cracked sandboxie, but when Sophos finally drops sandboxie for good, that won't be an option either. If you still can I would suggest doing a charge back on your credit card. It is too late for me to do that so I will just have to write it off to experience.

Children