This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Enterprise Console 5.5.1

Hello, we still have windows xp pc's in your organization.My questions is if we update our SEC to version 5.5.1 will we still be able to control usb devices, application and so on. We are planning to change windows XP next year but we want to update SEC to the latest version.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Georgi Mogilkov,

SEC 5.5.1 manages the endpoints the same way as the previous versions do. It doesn't care about the Windows version on an endpoint.
    You have an XP Extended Support license?

Christian

• Thanks for the answer. I just have one more question. Sophos anti-virus version on windows xp is 10.8.1 and on Windows 10 is 10.8.2 so there is not going to be a problem to control those devices.No we don't have XP Extended Support license because we only have few devices with Windows XP. That's why we want to update to the latest version of SEC and still be able to control the XP devices.

• Thanks for the answer. I just have one more question. Sophos anti-virus version on windows xp is 10.8.1 and on Windows 10 is 10.8.2 so there is not going to be a problem to control those devices.No we don't have XP Extended Support license because we only have few devices with Windows XP. That's why we want to update to the latest version of SEC and still be able to control the XP devices.

Children