This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

license no longer working on UTM Home Edition

license id: 413505

registration date: 29 July 2012

home use only

updates are working, and the firewall is working, but all my remote vpn and tunnels are not working... when i go to the "ssl" under "Site to site vpn" it shows the tunnel but its all grayed out and on the top it says "Licensing Info - This page is disabled as you either do not have a relevant subscription or the relevant subscription has expired!"

i dont see where it says expired anywhere on the licensing page, just says "disabled" under each section under base license info. see attached screen shot.

please help, is there a simple fix or should i just re get a new license? i thought they were for "lifetime" and didn't have an expire date. 

:1021494

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • i called support, they were very helpful... they said the home edition "free" is unlimited BUT you have to RENEW every 3 years. So i had just passed the 3 year point when things stopped working.

They walked me through getting a new home license and i'm going to be updating it as soon as the email comes through for the updated license.   It would help if there was an "expired" date of some kind on the license page of the UTM.

all my old licenses are garbage and i can delete them, not save them, etc.

:1021522
  • i called support, they were very helpful... they said the home edition "free" is unlimited BUT you have to RENEW every 3 years. So i had just passed the 3 year point when things stopped working.

They walked me through getting a new home license and i'm going to be updating it as soon as the email comes through for the updated license.   It would help if there was an "expired" date of some kind on the license page of the UTM.

all my old licenses are garbage and i can delete them, not save them, etc.

:1021522
Children
No Data