Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unwanted data control detections

We implemented Data Control policy and one of the policy I added is

Ailment, disease and diagnosis lexicon (ICD-9) [USA]

This policy seems like detecting every thing , even job application which has no data which can flag this policy.

In Sophos Site I found this article

http://www.sophos.com/support/knowledgebase/article/113937.html

it seems like  this policy is still broken. Any ETA when this policy will be fixed?

:24347

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi BopBop and John,

had the rule running for my machine and just two days ago the user guide for a NAS system triggered. Verbose logging revealed that a) there are at least 2341 expressions in the rule (the one with the said number matches for example hyperlink), the the required weight of 9 is not much, and c) all that was required to exceed it were 3 occurrences of arbitration, one of deficiency and 2 of mediation. Guess some little legal mumbo-jumbo will always suffice to trigger ... :smileyvery-happy:

Christian

:24631
  • Hi BopBop and John,

had the rule running for my machine and just two days ago the user guide for a NAS system triggered. Verbose logging revealed that a) there are at least 2341 expressions in the rule (the one with the said number matches for example hyperlink), the the required weight of 9 is not much, and c) all that was required to exceed it were 3 occurrences of arbitration, one of deficiency and 2 of mediation. Guess some little legal mumbo-jumbo will always suffice to trigger ... :smileyvery-happy:

Christian

:24631
Children
No Data