This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SafeGuard shutting down compute

Hello,

I am using SafeGuard 8.00.2.16 on Windows 7 Enterprise. I logged into SafeGuard successfully, pressed Ctr+Alt+Del and then OK to get to my Windows desktop, which displayed sucessfully, but then Windows just started shutting down. I had to start the machine up again and when I did it said I was locked out of SafeGuard and had to Challenge/Response with HelpDesk to get back in. This is the second time in 2 weeks I've had to do this.

My system log shows the following: The process C:\Program Files (x86)\Sophos\SafeGuard Enterprise\Client\SGNAuthServicen.exe (mycomputername) has initiated the shutdown of computer mycomputername on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: shutdown Comment: SessionManager::LCCorruptedReceived LC was corrupted.

Can anyone give me any insight into what may be causing this and how to stop this from happening?

Thanks,

Emeka O.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.