This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to remove demo licenese

How can I remove demo licenses from SafeGuard Management server? I'm not using this but getting error message its exceeded the license usage and SGN server will not distribute policies to the clients!!

:58003

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  •      You can use the SQL queries found in the following KBA to identify the computer taking up the demo license.  

• KBA 109925: How to create reports in SafeGuard Enterprise
      • - Once you identify the computer with the demo license installed:
        • - Uninstall the demo module from the computer.
        • - Perform an SGN Client sync so the uninstall module reports into the server that it is now removed.

• - From the SGN Management Console, recount your licenses and the demo license used should drop down by the number of uninstalls/syncs you have done so far.
      • - Once you clear the used demo licenses from use, your console will start pushing policy to your clients again.

• We are having the same issue. I have identified the machines that are using them and removed them which fixed the issues until we tried to re-add them. The problem is these machines are being used out in the field and we still need them so was hoping after re-adding the devices it may then realize those are expired license's and use the valid ones but no. Sophos decides to re-issue the expired license's again putting us back with the same problem. I have tried to re-import the license file after the devices where removed but our license file for our valid license also includes the demo license's. How do I get a new license file with these removed so we can get rid of them completely. I have e-mailed your support a couple of days ago but had no replies and we need this resolved ASAP.

• Still no update on this issue??

Reply Children
No Data