Hi All,

We have created a short survey to gather feedback on whether we should offer additional channels for contacting Sophos Technical Support via messaging apps. Currently customers can correspond with Support via phone, web form, email, web portal (SophServ), Live Chat, and Twitter.

It’s a very short survey and we would appreciate hearing from you!

Link to survey This survey is now closed (April 15th 2019).

Thanks,

• Hi ,

My sincere apologies for this negative experience with our support team. I have reached out to you via PM so that I can follow up accordingly with your support case.

• Hi ,

I have reached out to you via PM to follow up with you regarding your issue. However in the future, I would advise to please raise your query in the related Community Group.

• currently, at least for me, none of these are working and I cannot login to my firewall via private or public ip address.

• Same experience here, no case notes, passing problem off and having to start over with new person, 7 hours in hold queue today, 2 hours yesterday, opened a web ticket and no ack email, no trace of that email to be found.    This is a crucial network component, that impacts user productivity and our business.  if you guys are serious about being enterprise class, you need to reduce time in queue to less than 30 minutes and give your support staff time/ability to follow up if a call is dropped (2 times today as well).  I can't state enough that  2+ hour hold times per call are unacceptable.  

• Queued for over 7 hours today, I can't make random changes that impact traffic, and can't change things that might break if I'm holding for 2+ hours waiting for assistance to resolve subsequent issue.  debugging MTU and slow VPN is time consuming, but waiting on hold for hours when your network is down is totally unacceptable.