Hi All,

We have created a short survey to gather feedback on whether we should offer additional channels for contacting Sophos Technical Support via messaging apps. Currently customers can correspond with Support via phone, web form, email, web portal (SophServ), Live Chat, and Twitter.

It’s a very short survey and we would appreciate hearing from you!

Link to survey This survey is now closed (April 15th 2019).

Thanks,

Parents
  • Why offer more channels when you can't do the ones you have already? Whenever I try to contact  you by Twitter, I get told you are passing me to the support team - why aren't they answering my call or email in the first place?

Also, why would a security company want people to post details on social media - surely that's not very secure?

Your survey is very poor - is it designed by someone trying to get an answer they want? I state in Q2 that I don't want any more channels but am forced to add options in Q3? Sounds like someone is cooking numbers

Comment
  • Why offer more channels when you can't do the ones you have already? Whenever I try to contact  you by Twitter, I get told you are passing me to the support team - why aren't they answering my call or email in the first place?

Also, why would a security company want people to post details on social media - surely that's not very secure?

Your survey is very poor - is it designed by someone trying to get an answer they want? I state in Q2 that I don't want any more channels but am forced to add options in Q3? Sounds like someone is cooking numbers

Children
No Data