Hi All,

We have created a short survey to gather feedback on whether we should offer additional channels for contacting Sophos Technical Support via messaging apps. Currently customers can correspond with Support via phone, web form, email, web portal (SophServ), Live Chat, and Twitter.

It’s a very short survey and we would appreciate hearing from you!

Link to survey This survey is now closed (April 15th 2019).

Thanks,

Parents
  • I did the survey, but @3 other is not seen as an option. so I took a random app I think (like some others) the current supportways are sufficient enough. Support response times and quality of the support is more important.

I would vote to keep sophserv in place, since this is the best way to get the ticket created and assigned at the right queue.

My workflow is:

1: create ticket in sophserv

2: in case of urgent matters, call in and press 1 and ticketnumber.

3: wait, wait and wait till someone finally picks up the phone.

4: in case of overflow to Philipines, thank the gent/lady for picking up the phone and go to point 2

5: repeat the process 2 to 5 till issue is fixed

Now, be honest: Is this how it should be?

Regards,

Arno

Comment
  • I did the survey, but @3 other is not seen as an option. so I took a random app I think (like some others) the current supportways are sufficient enough. Support response times and quality of the support is more important.

I would vote to keep sophserv in place, since this is the best way to get the ticket created and assigned at the right queue.

My workflow is:

1: create ticket in sophserv

2: in case of urgent matters, call in and press 1 and ticketnumber.

3: wait, wait and wait till someone finally picks up the phone.

4: in case of overflow to Philipines, thank the gent/lady for picking up the phone and go to point 2

5: repeat the process 2 to 5 till issue is fixed

Now, be honest: Is this how it should be?

Regards,

Arno

Children
No Data