Question: STAS User Object without IP

Hi there,

i just activated STAS and get the following infos in the log:

2016:02:17-17:24:17 firewall argos[23997]: [stas_event]: Received STAS package
2016:02:17-17:24:17 firewall argos[23997]: [stas_event]: Read 249 bytes from IP 1.1.1.1:49544
2016:02:17-17:24:17 firewall argos[23997]: [process_stas_request]: Processing STAS request TRANSPARENT_SSO_LOGON
2016:02:17-17:24:17 firewall argos[23997]: [handle_transparent_sso_request]: Received login sso request: username robert, ip_address 10.10.10.12, domain_name my domain

But the userobject "robert" is still without IP Address, why? :)

Regards

Robert

Parents
  • Hi Daniel, can you tell me how i get the ipset for my user "robert" ? how do i get "rule 13 and rule 14" out of the iptables?

Robert
  • Hi Robert,

you have ssh access to your UTM, right?
    You could execute the following commands to get the packetfilter rules and the ipset:

# iptables -vnL USR_FORWARD
    There you could see all forward iptables rules which you created in Network Protection >> Firewall.
    If you have "Log traffic" enabled for those firewall rules, you could identify them by the logmark option in you iptables output.
    You see the name of the ipset after "match-set" in your iptables output. It should start with "4_".

# ipset list <name of your ipset>
    With this command you could display the ipset. The ipv4 address should be displayed as "Member".

Please check first, if your user is listed in Webadmin in Definitions & Users >> Client Authentication with the correct IP address. Otherwise the ipset will definitely not contain an IP address.

/Daniel

Windows has detected you do not have a keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue.

• Hi Robert,

you have ssh access to your UTM, right?
    You could execute the following commands to get the packetfilter rules and the ipset:

# iptables -vnL USR_FORWARD
    There you could see all forward iptables rules which you created in Network Protection >> Firewall.
    If you have "Log traffic" enabled for those firewall rules, you could identify them by the logmark option in you iptables output.
    You see the name of the ipset after "match-set" in your iptables output. It should start with "4_".

# ipset list <name of your ipset>
    With this command you could display the ipset. The ipv4 address should be displayed as "Member".

Please check first, if your user is listed in Webadmin in Definitions & Users >> Client Authentication with the correct IP address. Otherwise the ipset will definitely not contain an IP address.

/Daniel

Windows has detected you do not have a keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue.

Children
No Data