This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New installton with wireless AR928X and lan card

Hi group.

i just installed the asg-9.351-3.1.iso (ASG Software) to a computer. it's running firmware version 9.351-3.

once installed, i went on the web gui, to finish setup and when it was asking for network, it did not displayed the WIRELESS card.

i do see my LAN card perfectly, the goal for the LAN is to be connected to the INTERNET using PPPoE and i want to use the WIRELESS card to connect my home devices through my router.

my first big problem is that i do not see my network interface wireless in the webadmin. i went on SSH, and i do see that the operating system dected it, at least, i think, the LSPCI command show me

20:00.0 Network controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR928X Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) (rev 01)

so my goal now is to get my CABLE MODEM hooked up in the sophos pc. and then i want to connect the wireless as a client to my network, then i will use my dhcp router to tell to use that wireless IP as a proxy server.

how can i make sophos see my wireless card in the webadmin ?

thank you and best regards.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.