This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IPSec tunnel from UTM to USG only working one way

Hello guys, following my last post, managed to get a tunnel working between the Sophos UTM and a Ubiquiti USG, however, it seems traffic is only flowing one way.

From the USG, I can access the network of the UTM, over IP addresses, and FQDN's.

From the UTM, I can't seem to access anything on the USG's network. Doing a tracert goes to to the UTM and times out afterwards.

I assumed it was a firewall rule, I created a rule saying "My laptops local IP (on the UTM's network) > Any > USG's LAN network", with no success. Tried it going to the USG's external IP as well, no luck again.

I assume it's got to be some sort of routing issue, but I can't figure out what type of rule I need to create for it. I don't want all of the traffic to go over the tunnel, only things that are relevant, if that makes sense. In this environment, the UTM is head office, and the USG is our "remote site", I am just testing at the moment. 

Any ideas will be much appreciated.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.