This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Installation of Endpoint Protection UTM on Windows 10 1607 (14393.321) not working

Hello together,

I want to install Sophos Endpoint Protection UTM on newly installed Windows 10 1607 (Build 14393.321) machine. I had an very old full installation package (10.3). It installed but it didn't get updates. I had this issue last year with Windows 1511 and solved it by copying the files from an working machine with a newer build (11.0.9). But this doesn't help now. The installed build on the new machine stays at 10.3. So I completely uninstalled Endpoint Protection.

After searching in this community there was a hint that with UTM 9.407-3 there's a new installation package. I downloaded the slim and the full package. But the installation of both packages fails shortly after start because of an internet connection error. The bootstrap log says:

Failed to send a WinHTTP request. The error code was 10106 (Der angeforderte Dienstanbieter konnte nicht geladen oder initialisiert werden.).

The system has a working internet connection so I don't know the reason for this error.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.