Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[9.304-9] HA selfcheck warning

Hi Folks,

since upgrading to 9.3 yesterday evening, I get a warning mail nearly every hour.
There is a txt file attached telling:
"HA SELFMON WARN: Restarting repctl for SLAVE"

The System is a HA-Cluster of two ASG320 Systems.
Does anybody have the same issue, or any knowlege how to get this fixed?

Regards!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Thank you, Scott.
    But unfortunately it is not listed.
  • So for the moment I disabled notification for HA selfcheck. But this is not really a solution...
  • What does Sophos Support have to say about this, Chris?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hello,

I can confirm this bug on one of my HA active/passive cluster too (9.307-6 SG230). It started today, appears multiple times in a few minutes not only hours.
  • I did not open a case for this bug because I think this will be fixed soon and is not interrupting functionality.
  • Hi Folks,

since upgrading to 9.3 yesterday evening, I get a warning mail nearly every hour.
    There is a txt file attached telling:

The System is a HA-Cluster of two ASG320 Systems.
    Does anybody have the same issue, or any knowlege how to get this fixed?

Regards!

I have the same Problem .
    My ASG320 are working as active/passiv Cluster an after Update the Version with the warning messages is 
    Current firmware version: 9.304-9

Who solved the Problem??
  • The problem still exists - but I switched off the notifications about that.
  • Same hier ASG330, the message startet with the update to 9.309-3

Thank you for any help resolving that.
  • I'm getting the same message on 2x SG310 Active-Passive cluster after the update from 9.308-16 to 9.309-3 on the SG310 active-passive HA cluster. Updating from version 9.210-20 till 9.308-16 we didn't have any problems. 

Also, getting the below :
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The spam filter daemon is unable to reach the database servers via HTTP. Please make sure that the device is able to send HTTP (TCP port 80) requests to the Internet. You may have to allow such traffic on upstream devices.
    -- 
    HA Status          : HA SLAVE (node id: 1)
    System Uptime      : 0 days 17 hours 46 minutes
    System Load        : 0.10
    System Version     : Sophos UTM 9.308-16

Please refer to the manual for detailed instructions.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The funny this is that we're not on 9.308 anymore, i've upgraded all nodes to 9.309 !
  • Same problem here, at two clients, both running software boxes in HA. From time to time the SMTP proxy stops, cannot even get into it, and I have to either do a reboot (which doesn't always fix it), or a database rebuild (/etc/init.d/postgresql92 rebuild).

Systems are kept up to date within a few days. Have seen this since December.