This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Email Protection -> Quarantine Report -> Script language question

Hi to all,

I am working on a modification for the Quarantine Report of Sophos UTM Email Protection.
I am modifying the file /var/storage/chroot-smtp/etc/digest/digest and so far it works like I expect it.

My question is now ... there are some script parts within this file to control the dynamic content.
These syntax is f.e. <? $MsgRelease ?>.
To use this example in this variable $MsgRelease the release link for a quarantined mail is stored.

What I now want to achive is to paste the content of this Variable into a mailto: line but this does not work correctly as this $MsgRelease contains special characters like & which are control characters for a mailto line.

In other occasions I re-formatted variables like this with HEX or converted them to a URL string but I cannot figure out which kind of script language is used on the UTM.
Can someone please tell me what script language is used so that I can have a look on what commands are available on this language to reformat the output of $MsgRelease ... 

Thanks a lot!

And yes I know working on the CLI like this modifying files means no warranty ... 

Best regards

Jupp

This thread was automatically locked due to age.