This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Multiple Updates needed in HA Setup SG450

Quick follow-up to a previous question - my HA setup is now licenced for another 12 months, so all good there.

But the Master SG450 shows that 4 Updates are needed. Currently its running 9.711 and has the 9.712, 9.7.713, 9.714 and 9.715 updates downloaded and ready to install. I am VERY WARY of the 9.712 update as that's the one that broke a lot of things back when it came out - including some HA setups. I dont want to break the environment this early on in the relationship ;)

Usually, I'd schedule each update for alte at night and let it install, reboot and then have the next one scheduled for either an hour later or the next night but that 9.712 update is making me nervous. Do you reckon it would be better to simply remote in late at night and just click the 'Update to Latest Version' button instead and apply ALL of the updates in one go then reboot and hopefully it all comes back up without breaking my HA setup?

Stupid HA, making me second guess myself ;)

Any tips or advice is appreciated ;)

This thread was automatically locked due to age.