This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM no longer working after a power outage

We had a bad storm yesterday and power went up and down multiple times.  UTM (home license) was under UPS but did not manage to shutdown gracefully in time and the UPS died so the the UTM went down hard. 

Once the power is restored I started to bring up other devices but the UTM does not show any LINK LEDs ON on its NICs.  I use an intel quad PCI card with 4 x NICs.  UTM boots up fine and I can login as root.   Cannot get to its WebAdmin.  Its internal LAN interface is not pingable.  I don't want to believe that all 4 NICs are bad, or the Quad card has gone bad.

Replaced the Quad card with another  but no luck, same status with the new card.  No LINK LED when a network cable is plugged from the NIC to the switch.   Could it be the motherboard?  This is a Gigabyte B85N with i5-4670 3.4GHz processor.

Any CLI troubleshooting I can do on this?   Using the ethtool can only see eth1 which is embedded on MB.  Re-seated all components but no luck.   Moving a cable to the embedded port I do see LINK status ON.

Any suggestions? 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.