This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Connect screen display is extremely small on screen.

I've never seen anything like this before.

Yesterday I replaced an old version of the Sophos UTM SSL client with the current version Sophos Connect SSL client on a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop with fully updated Windows 11,  The laptop came with Lenovo's highest resolution display screen for that computer.  The screen is defaulted to the Windows "recommended" settings, meaning the highest resolution choice, and 300% scale.  The rest of the software on the computer, that I tried, scales correctly with those settings.  I tried some other resolution settings, and I can increase the sofware display size, but the screen does have notably improved fidelity at the recommended settings.

The problem is visable when Sophos Connect is chosen from the hidden icons under the caret symbol on the taskbar.  When doing so, the Connect software comes up extremely small.  By extremely small, I mean literally the entire screen of the Sophos Connect software is about the size of 4 desktop icons mashed together without any text.  This rendering makes the software essentially unusable.

I have never before encountered this problem with any software.  Before I go down a bunch of never ending rabbit holes, does anyone have any idea of what the problem might be, or how resolve it?

Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.