[9.000][ANSWERED] Client no connection to server wehen updating

Hi,

I just upgraded an ASG to Version 9 and now wanted to test the Endpoint protection.

I enabled it, downloaded the Installer (full) but during the install at the time "registring server" (or something) it does nothing, waits the 5 minits countdown and then continues.

After the installation, the endpoint client doen't show up at the utm and when trying to manually update then the error "no connection to servers" shows up.

In the UTM Webfiltering there is under exceptions the Sophos LiveConnect is enabled. Besides I'm using proxy profiles but most of them use the default webfilter profile.

I have upgraded form 8.305. These are the loglines in the UTM Endpoint:

2012:06:29-10:40:29 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[4720]: I Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4202" severity="info" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Run initialization database"
2012:06:29-10:40:32 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[4720]: I Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4247" severity="info" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Sending data to Sophos LiveConnect to sync UTM with the Broker"
2012:06:29-11:05:08 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[4781]: I Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4201" severity="info" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Epsecd starting"
2012:06:29-11:05:09 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[4781]: D Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4210" severity="debug" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Sleeping for 23 seconds"
2012:06:29-11:05:32 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[4781]: I Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4202" severity="info" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Run initialization database"
2012:06:29-11:05:32 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[4781]: I Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4247" severity="info" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Sending data to Sophos LiveConnect to sync UTM with the Broker"
2012:06:29-11:44:59 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[10133]: I Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4201" severity="info" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Epsecd starting"
2012:06:29-11:44:59 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[10133]: D Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4210" severity="debug" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Sleeping for 13 seconds"
2012:06:29-11:45:12 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[10133]: I Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4202" severity="info" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Run initialization database"
2012:06:29-11:45:12 ALBECK-UTM-SRV epsecd[10133]: I Epsec::Utils::Logging::_log:59() => id="4247" severity="info" sys="System" sub="epsecd" name="Sending data to Sophos LiveConnect to sync UTM with the Broker" 

Hope you can help me, want to get this rolled out. If you need more information let me know.

Edit: also after importing the old V8 home licence, Endponit Protection doesn't show up in the Dashboard unter the Information, but I'm still able to enable it.

Thanks, Albeck
Parents
  • Well, I now managed, that the Endpoint shows up in the UTM and has some Settings shown up in the Update configuration, but the update itself still fails and the UTM shows the device as "out of date".

Proxy is in standard mode without authentification and exception for the sophos live update in the Wefiltering settings is still active.

Any hint?
    Thanks, Albeck.
  • Well, I now managed, that the Endpoint shows up in the UTM and has some Settings shown up in the Update configuration, but the update itself still fails and the UTM shows the device as "out of date".

Proxy is in standard mode without authentification and exception for the sophos live update in the Wefiltering settings is still active.

Any hint?
    Thanks, Albeck.

What shows your http log?

Wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten. Wenn ich via IPad poste, sind Verschreiber und grammatikalische Aussetzer irgendwie an der Tagesordnung.

Any hint?
    Thanks, Albeck.

What shows your http log?

Wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten. Wenn ich via IPad poste, sind Verschreiber und grammatikalische Aussetzer irgendwie an der Tagesordnung.
Children
No Data