[8.900][FEATURE] End Point Protection - License Count

So far everything is working and installed flawlessly.  I haven't had a chance to lock down the computer to test out the device control, but I'll get there.

Not sure if this is already in the works.  But it would be nice on the Main End Point Screen to have a License Count.  35 Licenses of 40 Used.  Something quick and simple to easily know that we're nearing the max licenses purchased through the Sophos End  Point.  Unless is no not going to be sold per Node.
Parents
  • Sorry folks, pushed the wrong button, this is suppoed to be in a thread of its own.
    Hi,
    I have had endpoint running for awhile, but haven't had any devices under management.
    Scenario.
    Mac Book Pro running parallels with XP SP3 installed. Anti virus is AVG free. The Mac Book Pro has 8gb ram, quad core i7 with 1 core to the XP window with 3.5gb.
    I have started the installation of the endpoint software. The UTM recognised the laptop (XP) as being seen sometime ago. The endpoint is still updating itself nearly an hour later. The AVG stopped the installation a number of times and had to have an exception approved.
    So far so good.
    The UTM shows the laptop and its name in the endpoint management windows, it shows status as okay, but the online light is still greyed out.

Questions
    1/. how long does it take to update the laptop?
    2/. does it uninstall the AVG free anti-virus software?
    3/. when does the tamper key?

Ian
  • Hi Ian,

I copied your post to this thread.
    Hopefully you agree with the thread name, but as far as I'm concerned the thread should speak for itself [:)]

Cheers,
    Cristof
Reply Children
No Data