Yellow symbol appears but that is all.
There are no entries  in the logfile.

Ralf
Parents
  • I can t start Endpoint Protection.

Ralf

Please make sure that your DNS server on the box can resolve the following hostname: sss1-test.broker.sophos.com to a valid IP.

The communication model requires the opening and communication over a TCP socket with the Broker service(LiveConnect). Can you give me some details about your network setup for that box to see where the problem might be?

Also, after trying to activate the service, on failure you should get some information printed in the Configuration Daemon log. Please add that information to this thread.
  • I can t start Endpoint Protection.

Ralf

Please make sure that your DNS server on the box can resolve the following hostname: sss1-test.broker.sophos.com to a valid IP.

The communication model requires the opening and communication over a TCP socket with the Broker service(LiveConnect). Can you give me some details about your network setup for that box to see where the problem might be?

Also, after trying to activate the service, on failure you should get some information printed in the Configuration Daemon log. Please add that information to this thread.
Children
No Data