[9.265-8][BUG] bandwidth usage incorrect

Since midnight I have downloaded over 50GB of data, but after the latest up2date, the Executive report and the bandwidth usage shows no more that 839MB [:S]

I now this graph shows for the last 24 hours, but look from midnight i have stable 10MB/sek transmission from external webcams. Why is the usage so low??
Parents
  • Hi all,

I am facing this issue since I started using the ASG in 2010. It has been the same up to UTM 9.208-8 that I am using today. The overall total has never been correct. I always thought that only TCP traffic is counted and UDP traffic ignored, but it seems to be not that simple.

Meanwhile I got used to checking only the interface totals which seem to be at least much more correct than the overall total.

It seems like the counting in general has some issues (different thread).

Would be great if a dev could look into this.

Thanks

C.
  • Hi all,

I am facing this issue since I started using the ASG in 2010. It has been the same up to UTM 9.208-8 that I am using today. The overall total has never been correct. I always thought that only TCP traffic is counted and UDP traffic ignored, but it seems to be not that simple.

Meanwhile I got used to checking only the interface totals which seem to be at least much more correct than the overall total.

It seems like the counting in general has some issues (different thread).

Would be great if a dev could look into this.

Thanks

C.
Children
No Data