[4.050-36][BUG]Can't register MSP Account from SUM

I had one of the MSP reps at the office in Boston add an account I created in my.astaro.com to the configuration so we can test out the MSP licensing feature... and it seems there's some issue preventing our SUM from registering.  I checked the credentials I was supplying by logging onto the site, they worked fine.  It appears, based on the logs, to be some sort of outage or cert issue:

2013:06:07-14:48:18 mspsum01 accd: 1033755 [0xdcbedb70] INFO server.msp.MspCache null - Requesting signed certificate from myAstaro 
2013:06:07-14:48:18 mspsum01 accd: 1033755 [0xdcbedb70] INFO server.msp.LpClient null - Connecting to ws-csr.sophos.com:443 
2013:06:07-14:48:19 mspsum01 accd: 1034571 [0xd7be3b70] WARN server.msp.LpSession null - LpSession::clear() IO error during recv [license-server] 
2013:06:07-14:49:19 mspsum01 accd: 1094571 [0xdcbedb70] ERROR server.msp.MyAstaro null - request exceeded timeout of 60 seconds 
2013:06:07-14:49:19 mspsum01 accd: 1094572 [0xdcbedb70] ERROR server.msp.TrustRelationshipAction null - MSP activation failed: myAstaro: request exceeded timeout of 60 seconds 

This configuration is behind a Sophos UTM, but I have firewall rules opened up and transparent proxy bypass configured for the SUM IP; I see nothing dropped by the UTM in the IPS or Firewall logs.
Parents
  • Just noticed 4.100 was soft-released, I'll try this version, maybe there's a fix in there for this issue.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• Well, no dice thus far; 4.100 hides the MSP menu (no idea on how to re-enable it) ... worked with a Sophos person, verified that the firewall in front of this was not blocking DNS, HTTP/S etc.  ... see no drops in the firewall or IPS logs, etc.  I can even issue curl -k statements to various HTTPS servers, including the CSR one in the log, and get HTML responses, etc.  The account I'm attempting to use with the MSP feature has been verified to be enabled for MSP use on our portal... hopefully a dev will happen along and take a look [:)]

Sophos Platinum Partner

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• Found out how to re-enable the MSP menu via some info from a Sophos engineer on the 4.100 Soft-Release, and now I'm able to register... so this thread is done [:)]

Sophos Platinum Partner

Reply Children
No Data