AMA redundancy and backup

Is it possible to find out details of the 'storage redundancy and automatic backup' contained in the AMA datasheet?  We are interested in the product however with the recent Cloud outage in Sweden we have concerns as to how the AMA data is handled.  An interruption to service uptime is something, any loss of data would be unacceptable.
  • Just to  let all know that I have received a reply for Astaro which provides the info I needed.  These are the details:

"Generally speaking we're relying on what Amazon's cloud offers to secure our service. This of course is the redundant storage and backup inside the Amazon S3 storage network - in redundant storage groups (different datacenter instances). In terms of documentation we provide:

a process documentation, explaining how we secure the data 
    a supplementary data protection agreement (found on the license page inside AMA administration UI). See Appendix I for a list of general technical and organizational measures."

The first document can be found on google if 'ama process documentation.pdf' is searched.  As a pdf I cannot attach to this post.