No Licensing Tab?

I received an email to try out the new Archiving service so I followed the steps in the email, but when I am logged into the AMA, there is only a "Quick Search" and "Advanced Search" tab in the "Archive" section and in the "Options" section I only have the tabs "Settings" and "Outlook Integration". Have I missed something?

How to activate your Astaro Mail Archiving License

Go to Astaro Mail Archiving Free Trial and request a trial version of Astaro Mail Archiving. (If you already have your own archive, please skip this step).
Log in to the Archive Manager.
Go to the tab "licenses".
Enter your license key ********** below "Upgrade License" and click on "upgrade".
Done! You have activated your license and you are archiving now for free.
Parents
  • Thanks again for the help. I eventually did figure that out, the SMTP configuration. I am now trying to figure out the best way to set it up, given our environment. I currently forward mail already from the primary domain, so just trying to determine at which point should mail also be forwarded to the AMA.

Yes I did get the AMA Welcome message but I likely scanned it quickly and didnt go through all the content....will do now.

Thanks again [:)]
  • Thanks again for the help. I eventually did figure that out, the SMTP configuration. I am now trying to figure out the best way to set it up, given our environment. I currently forward mail already from the primary domain, so just trying to determine at which point should mail also be forwarded to the AMA.

Yes I did get the AMA Welcome message but I likely scanned it quickly and didnt go through all the content....will do now.

Thanks again [:)]
Children
No Data