login to UTM from internet

Hi

I have tried to found so that i can administer my utm from outside internet
but i cant find how to do it!

Is there someone who know how to configure my firewall so that i can reach it
from outside internet through the Web GUI?

Regards Jocke
Parents
  • This is the worst thing to do.

Get the SSL VPN application from your User Portal, VPN in to the UTM to remotely administer it.  Don't subject your UTM to external exposure.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)

Get the SSL VPN application from your User Portal, VPN in to the UTM to remotely administer it.  Don't subject your UTM to external exposure.

One problem might be that this is the Essential Firewall section. The essential firewall doesn't come with VPN access.....

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

One problem might be that this is the Essential Firewall section. The essential firewall doesn't come with VPN access.....

Managing several Sophos firewalls both at work and at some home locations, dedicated to continuously improve IT-security and feeling well helping others with their IT-security challenges.

Children
  • One problem might be that this is the Essential Firewall section. The essential firewall doesn't come with VPN access.....

And if that is the case, there are still other methods to use than to put your admin login page on the front end.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)