Port 119 traffic blocked (slow download)

Hi

I'am New to the board, and i am using the UTM 9 (free) for some time now, but now i run in to à problem
I have à software applience on à HP Proliant DL360 G5
The problem is that when i want to download from à newsgroup server on the Service NNTP (119), the speed is coming to à standstill or is drastically low.
On the config site i have the NNTP (119) in the default internal <> external masquerading 
Is there any way to solve this problem, i have searched on Google and i think it has something to do with IPS but I'm not sure. Can someone help me ?

Greets TheMarf
Parents
  • best Barry, 
    Sorry for the late response, but I've been working on testing and have discovered that the server has a malfunction. I have another server set up and the problems are solved the old NNTP server was the problem so it's probably broken. I want to thank you for your support and join thinking to solve the problems

Greets TheMarf
  • best Barry, 
    Sorry for the late response, but I've been working on testing and have discovered that the server has a malfunction. I have another server set up and the problems are solved the old NNTP server was the problem so it's probably broken. I want to thank you for your support and join thinking to solve the problems

Greets TheMarf
Children
No Data