[FEATURE] Add Gateway in Network Console Configuration dialog

Hello

the installation is not possible without the advanced console if you have only one public interface. In this case you have make this steps:

1.) Install
2.) Go to Console and add IP and Subnet (Gateway is missing)
3.) Open the Advanced Console Point 5 + 3
4.) route add default route ***.***.***.*** (***.***.***.*** must be your gateway) 

After this steps its possible to finish the installation.
Parents
  • Hello

the installation is not possible without the advanced console if you have only one public interface. In this case you have make this steps:

1.) Install
    2.) Go to Console and add IP and Subnet (Gateway is missing)
    3.) Open the Advanced Console Point 5 + 3
    4.) route add default route ***.***.***.*** (***.***.***.*** must be your gateway) 

After this steps its possible to finish the installation.

Hi , 

You can add gateway detail from Console command Option 1. For the Wan Interface it will ask for the Gateway Detail.
  • but you can not select witch Interface is the WAN. So in my case the Provider has no cable on the secound one and the FW take the 2nd as wan.
  • but you can not select witch Interface is the WAN. So in my case the Provider has no cable on the secound one and the FW take the 2nd as wan.

I believe you required this configuration for  device activation .  

Yes as of now we can not bind zone from console and it is only possible through GUI. Default route added from advance shell will not persist across reboot.

I believe you required this configuration for  device activation .  

Yes as of now we can not bind zone from console and it is only possible through GUI. Default route added from advance shell will not persist across reboot.
Children
No Data