[ANSWERED] Export/Import Not Working

I exported a configuration in order to reload my system.  I imported the configuration.  However, the import never completed.  When I logged into the unit, it appeared that most of my settings were there.  But, I soon realized that my RED was missing, the service was stopped and the RED50 that I had setup wasn't there.  

I did not have a screenshot of the unlock code.  But, I was able to open the exported configuration and find the Unlock Code in order to get the RED50 up and running again..

Appears to some issue with the export and/or import function.
Parents
  • I exported a configuration in order to reload my system.  I imported the configuration.  However, the import never completed.  When I logged into the unit, it appeared that most of my settings were there.  But, I soon realized that my RED was missing, the service was stopped and the RED50 that I had setup wasn't there.  

I did not have a screenshot of the unlock code.  But, I was able to open the exported configuration and find the Unlock Code in order to get the RED50 up and running again..

Hello Toddyo,

As of now RED is not supported in Import / Export.

Regards,

Vivek

• I exported a configuration in order to reload my system.  I imported the configuration.  However, the import never completed.  When I logged into the unit, it appeared that most of my settings were there.  But, I soon realized that my RED was missing, the service was stopped and the RED50 that I had setup wasn't there.  

Hello Toddyo,

As of now RED is not supported in Import / Export.

Regards,

Vivek

Children
No Data