Please do this on Azure too

Hi,

I am also willing for a beta tester.
Is it possible?

tu
Parents
  • Hi,

I hope that this gets implemented too. TrendMicro, Kerspersky, checkpoint, Fortinet all got something in Azure and the adoption rate of Azure IaaS, Paas and Hybrid solutions plus its full on support for Linux and other 3rd party OS and solutions is growing at an amazing rate. 

Sophos could do well to bring the first fully supported UTM which also happens to align in features to TMG. I see endless possible solutions for a UTM solution in Azure cloud.

I also have tried to upload the UTM image to Azure but could not get it to work. 

Soon I hope [:)]
  • Hi,

I hope that this gets implemented too. TrendMicro, Kerspersky, checkpoint, Fortinet all got something in Azure and the adoption rate of Azure IaaS, Paas and Hybrid solutions plus its full on support for Linux and other 3rd party OS and solutions is growing at an amazing rate. 

Sophos could do well to bring the first fully supported UTM which also happens to align in features to TMG. I see endless possible solutions for a UTM solution in Azure cloud.

I also have tried to upload the UTM image to Azure but could not get it to work. 

Soon I hope [:)]
Children
No Data