AP30 doesn't recognize by ASG

Hello,

i have a AP30 and it wont connect to the ASG.
i do a tcpdump on the ASG but i dont see any traffic.
when i press the reset button i get 
12:06:12.952890 arp who-has 192.168.99.8 tell 192.168.99.9
the AP30 is the only device on ETH2

is the AP broken?

thx
Hal
Parents
  • yes the AP work before.

is there any way to recover them?
    why is the AP sending:
    when i push the reset button?

• yes the AP work before.
    is there any way to recover them?

If a firmware update was interrupted the AP is most likely bricked and cannot be recovered without manual reflashing.

why is the AP sending:
    when i push the reset button?

It is _not_ supposed to do that. So I have no idea why that happens. Would it be possible to send the AP back to Astaro for further examination?

Thanks,
    Helmut
  • [QUOTE=hschaa;155921]If a firmware update was interrupted the AP is most likely bricked and cannot be recovered without manual reflashing.

Oh no [[:(]]

It is _not_ supposed to do that. So I have no idea why that happens. Would it be possible to send the AP back to Astaro for further examination?

possible is it to send it back.
    i asked astaro if they replace the AP but Astaro say to me it is out of the beta and they don't replace it [[:(]]
  • [QUOTE=hschaa;155921]If a firmware update was interrupted the AP is most likely bricked and cannot be recovered without manual reflashing.

Oh no [[:(]]

possible is it to send it back.
    i asked astaro if they replace the AP but Astaro say to me it is out of the beta and they don't replace it [[:(]]
Children
No Data