[8.290][BUG][FIXED] Flow monitor number of clients

I dont think this is specific to 8.290.

But when you try to drill down in the flow monitor it never shows the reported number of clients in detail view as it does in the overview. Often it reports 2-3 clients on a service, but if you click the client tab for details it reports 0 clients.

See screens
Parents
  • I dont think this is specific to 8.290.

But when you try to drill down in the flow monitor it never shows the reported number of clients in detail view as it does in the overview. Often it reports 2-3 clients on a service, but if you click the client tab for details it reports 0 clients.

This can happen when there are many flows.  In this case, only the top 100 are reported by the backend, i.e. it is possible that there are e.g. 10 clients, but only 2 were in the "top 100".
    Then only those two are shown.

Also, details for ipsec were not shown; this will be fixed.
  • I dont think this is specific to 8.290.

This can happen when there are many flows.  In this case, only the top 100 are reported by the backend, i.e. it is possible that there are e.g. 10 clients, but only 2 were in the "top 100".
    Then only those two are shown.

Also, details for ipsec were not shown; this will be fixed.
Children
No Data