[8.281][QUESTION][CLOSED] BGP issues

Greetings,

I've been running BGP for about a week or so with an AT&T APN connection and have just run though a 4 hour test. So far, so good, however I'm having trouble seeing the routing tables that I've received from AT&T. They are seeing the default routes that the Astaro sends them, however I can't seem to locate a way to display the routes that I've received.

The logs show a couple of updates have been received, but the buttons for Show IP BGP summary shows a default route, but the final statement is No BGP network exists.

I'm running 8.281, and I've set up Initiate IPSEC and we've been able to ping through from end-to-end, but haven't seen any traffic route.

Any pointers? 

Mark
Parents
  • FWIW, this 'bug' can be closed as 'notabug'. The real issue is that the bgp protocol is working fine. IPSEC had provided the routing, and there isn't a bgp route to be transferred, since IPSEC had done the job already. BGP simply reports no network because it didn't build the network, IPSEC did.

Thanks Ulrich.
  • FWIW, this 'bug' can be closed as 'notabug'. The real issue is that the bgp protocol is working fine. IPSEC had provided the routing, and there isn't a bgp route to be transferred, since IPSEC had done the job already. BGP simply reports no network because it didn't build the network, IPSEC did.

Thanks Ulrich.
Children
No Data