ASG 8.200 Beta Completed

Hi everyone,

i'm sure you already noticed that i'm cleaning up this forum. Management signaled that the beta is over now, a press release with the exact schedules for GA and upcoming releases is expected later today.

I've also done most of the scoring for the contest, but the information about winners and prizes will most likely have to wait until next week, due to organizational constraints (ie. Fridays are packed with too many meetings [;)]). 

The betabot will be turned off later today, which means that we will not process any bug-reports here in this beta-forum any more. Just use the main forums (or your support channel) to report bugs after GA.

Thanks for all your feedback,
Kai
  • Thanks to everyone for their testing! Over the past months we've had hundreds of testers, thousands of posts, and countless improvements were found, validated, and fixed due to your suggestions and comments. It seems every time this community tops itself!

Give us a bit to process everything, and we have already begun sourcing and testing the next release. Lots of exciting stuff to come, hope to see you on all for the next test!