[8.070][FEATURE][OPEN] Packetfilterrule sorting Problem

Hi there,

in Google Chrome, version 8 is a Problem in sorting the Rules,
I can't sort them by Number, as you can see on the pic. In IE i don't have that Problem.

Any ideas?
Robert
Parents
  • As Josi said. There is no such functionality (sorting by rule number) build into the webadmin. So i file this as a feature request.
  • As Josi said. There is no such functionality (sorting by rule number) build into the webadmin. So i file this as a feature request.

KBR: You must be kidding US [:)]

Sorting by rule number is a MUST, specially for PF, NAT and Multi Path rules where the position of the rules is very important.

Unfortunately I was able to test the Pre-Release of v8.100 and it still doesn't allow to sort by rule number. 

IMHO, this functionality should be directly included into the Webadmin.
  • Hi Suzzyx,

Sorting by rule number is a MUST, ...

We feel the same way, too. Josi has already added the necessary code to provide this functionality. But we cannot put these changes into this version, simply because it's too late. QA has already tested most of the 8.100, and they would need to re-test everything if we'd add these changes to the codebase now, and such a re-test would result in a further delay of several weeks before we could release v8.100. It's just a matter of the release-schedule.

As far as i can tell, it will be in 8.200 (which we are already working on busily).

Cheers,
    Kai
  • Hi Suzzyx,

Sorting by rule number is a MUST, ...

We feel the same way, too. Josi has already added the necessary code to provide this functionality. But we cannot put these changes into this version, simply because it's too late. QA has already tested most of the 8.100, and they would need to re-test everything if we'd add these changes to the codebase now, and such a re-test would result in a further delay of several weeks before we could release v8.100. It's just a matter of the release-schedule.

As far as i can tell, it will be in 8.200 (which we are already working on busily).

Cheers,
    Kai
Children
No Data