Beta Testing Wrap-Up / Special Home-Use Keys

Hello there!

This post will be the last in the 7.500 Beta forum, after which we'll ask you to return to the respective forum area for your post(s). Regarding the winners of our Amazon Gift Certificates for the most confirmed activity/feedback, we have:
1) BuBU
2) utm_kid
3) Billybob 
You three will have your gift cards mailed. Please PM me your shipping addresses, and congratulations.

We also have the email addresses of every registered user that participated in this forum. This week, we will send out special home-use keys for our Beta testers which gives your key the ability to protect 100 IP addresses!!
Please be sure that *astaro.com is in your safe list so you do not miss your upgrade key!
The UPG key you receive needs to be "patched" to your existing home use key. You will simply login to my.astaro.com, select your home use key, and upgrade it with the unique code we send you. This code may only be used once, so please verify you are in the right account/upgrading the right key [;)]

As I mentioned before we also plan to upgrade the normal home use key. This will happen tomorrow, barring any technical issues we might have. All existing home user keys and newly created home user keys will have a 50IP address allowance. 

In summary: We will first upgrade all home use keys to 50IP's, THEN send you your 100IP upgrade key for helping us in the beta. I will also post this (slightly altered without the Beta key information) in the main forums, where you can discuss it if needed with your questions.