[7.500][BUG][OPEN] PF screen resets to 10 items to display

Hi, if I change the "Display:" dropdown on the PacketFilter page to display more than the default 10 items, this gets reset every time I edit or delete (or add?) a rule.

Thanks,
Barry
Parents
  • Barry, I think someone complained about that in the beta period, and that it was considered [NOTABUG] and the suggestion was made that a feature request be entered.  I'm with you though - that bugs me!

It seems like there is a general lack of context storage in lists when editing individual items.  Another example is when you filter on a word like "server" and modify one of the items displayed.  When you press save, the entire sort and selection process is repeated.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Barry, I think someone complained about that in the beta period, and that it was considered [NOTABUG] and the suggestion was made that a feature request be entered.  I'm with you though - that bugs me!

It seems like there is a general lack of context storage in lists when editing individual items.  Another example is when you filter on a word like "server" and modify one of the items displayed.  When you press save, the entire sort and selection process is repeated.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data