WebAdmin Temporarily Locked Up

Just an FYI... I loaded 395 tonight from scratch. After loading and running through the brief wizard, I did a restore to pull my config back in. As expected, it logged me out and forced me to log back in. No problem so far. 

After my login was complete, I only had access to the Dashboard. I could see all the other menues, however, when I clicked on them, it would not change from the Dashboard. 

I restarted my browser (IE7), logged back in and everything worked perfect. It's a minor glitch, but I thought I would mention it just in case anyone else runs across a similar issue after doing a restore. It may even have something to do more with IE7 than Astaro.

Thanks
Chris
  • Interesting.  That sounds like the behavior one sees when one logs in as an 'Auditor'.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I was logged in as "admin". It was on the very first login that I performed the restore. It logged me out after applying the restore and as soon as I logged back in, the "lockup" happened. I finaly just closed my browser and reopened a new window and logged back in. Everything was fine and it has been running steady and smooth since. 

Thanks
    Chris
  • If it happens again, check to see if you can get to the reporting.  That would confirm that there was a bug that caused the Astaro to recognize you incorrectly, and just might point the developers at the underlying cause.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA