This Bug never got fixed!!!

Try renaming your WebAdmin certificate in the released version...

"If the currently used WebAdmin certificate does not use the correct hostname, you can re-generate the certificate here. Just specify the hostname or IP address which is used to access the system, then click Apply."

I have done this on every Beta version, and now in the released version and it does not work. I have posted this many times, but I guess nobody ever saw it.

This came about because I misnamed the installl, and have restored from backup every time. I originally named it proxy1 and tried to rename to proxy1.***.yyy.

Before some wiseacre comes on and says to just to a clean install...  sure, that is going to work, but that is not the point. I found a bug, reported it, and it still seems to exist.  Also, why should I have to do a clean install when I have it configured how I want it and have good backups.   If you were doing a Disaster Recovery, you'd want your backups to work....

I will say the bug I ran across in the configuration wizard, where it kept rejecting my backups, has been fixed. I did the V7 install, and used the wizard to import my 6.933 backup and it worked great.  That is progress... Start to finish (from 6.933 to 7.000), the upgrade took only 15 minutes
:-)
Parents Reply Children
No Data