Is v7 Ready for Go?

Hi all

As you all know, Astaro are planning Roadshow events for v7 starting this week, with the aim to launch it at these.

I have great concerns regarding this as I still feel that the code just is not ready, be it Proxy issues, GUI issues or stability etc...
Therefore I thought I would start this thread to guage peoples thoughts and concerns so that Astaro can see what the community was thinking.

Cheers

I guess I will start it off by saying that I feel that the updates have been far too slow at addressing issues and unfortunately some have introduced new issues rather than fixing old ones.  Also Issues like the up2date issue Gert kindly addressed via a manual fix, that would void peoples warrenties in full release, has still not been put into 6933 for further testing.

I just feel if they still want to release v7 soon they need to start pushing fixes out faster so we have time to do some 'real world' testing for them

As always I must say that I do feel v7 overall is a nice step forward.  I just hope in v7.5 they address the log reporting, which other rival products are streets ahead of them in