6.993 Issues

I suppose this is a start of an issues list for the 6.933 release.

My first issue was with the wizard.  It refused to accept any of my backup files, calling them all corrupt.  I was able to run the setup wizard (fantastic...), and when all was up and running, restore my backup via the Admin interface.

Once the backup was restored, all appears well, but I have not tested my email yet. So far, I would have to say I really like what I see, but the Wizard backup issue threw a scare into me.

Edit:

Well, after working for a short while, the HTTP Proxy just up and quit. Nothing I could do would make it work.  I went back to 6.908 for now. I will return to testing 6.933 later...
Parents
  • Have you got any error logging that you can post up so we can take a look
  • Hi folks,
    I have it loaded on a test machine. After some minor issues of my own making it is working very well. 
    1/. I haven't tried the restore from backup
    2/. A number  of items in my long thread on 908 appear to have been fixed
    3/. Stats update quickly and appear to have the correct suffixes
    4/. There are more stats
    5/. Layout of webadmin is slightly different.
    6/. Some things have gone from bads to worse
    the reboot from webadmin now fails on my test machine without a keyboard plugged in. The started on the real machine with the original beta, but didn't happen on this machine. It is not an issue under 6.303.
    7/. The DNS might still be an issue, but that could because of my typing.

Tomorrow is the big test, install it on the main machine and see what happens.

Ian M[[[:)]]][[[:)]]][[[:)]]]
  • Hi folks,
    I have it loaded on a test machine. After some minor issues of my own making it is working very well. 
    1/. I haven't tried the restore from backup
    2/. A number  of items in my long thread on 908 appear to have been fixed
    3/. Stats update quickly and appear to have the correct suffixes
    4/. There are more stats
    5/. Layout of webadmin is slightly different.
    6/. Some things have gone from bads to worse
    the reboot from webadmin now fails on my test machine without a keyboard plugged in. The started on the real machine with the original beta, but didn't happen on this machine. It is not an issue under 6.303.
    7/. The DNS might still be an issue, but that could because of my typing.

Tomorrow is the big test, install it on the main machine and see what happens.

Ian M[[[:)]]][[[:)]]][[[:)]]]
Children