Set time settings on ACC 1.9 [NOTABUG]

I just took a look at the live demo of ACC on the internet. One thing I noticed and I already critizised in version 1.401 is that you don't have any option to change the time settings or to correct the time. I consider this to be very important as I want to be sure the scheduled reboot takes place at the time I want it to, and not earlier or later.
Parents
  • Hi Markus,

Live demo shows only one part of the brand new ACC - the Gateway Manager (port 4422). There is other part - WebAdmin (port 4444) - where administrator is able to modify date/time settings (and many, many other).

No points for this thread, but I propose you to download & install Beta version so you have a chance to track down other issues [;)]

Best regards,
    Lukasz
  • Hi Markus,

Live demo shows only one part of the brand new ACC - the Gateway Manager (port 4422). There is other part - WebAdmin (port 4444) - where administrator is able to modify date/time settings (and many, many other).

No points for this thread, but I propose you to download & install Beta version so you have a chance to track down other issues [;)]

Best regards,
    Lukasz
Children
No Data