[FIXED!] Oh for the good old days! Thumbs down on the "improvements" to the User BB

I'm getting frustrated with the "improved" User BB.  I was willing to give someone some time to clean up the problems, but it seems that the person that did this change was tasked only with "prettifying" the BB and wrapping the new Astaro theme around it - functionality be damned!

[:@] it fails to render ordered lists correctly
[:@] every time you respond to a post, it takes forever to go to another one.  I don't know if more CPU & RAM would fix this problem, but to the extent that this BB is business critical for long-term success, somebody needs to try throwing more resources at it.
[:@] Most of the links across the top of the BB (User CP, FAQ, etc) only work if you hold down Ctrl when you hit them so a new tab is openned
[:@] Other BB links are totally broken.

I'm getting more frustrated just writing about this.  Whoever sees this at Astaro needs to know that there's a LOT of crappy stuff like this - my list is not exhaustive.

Jeers - Bob
PS The real reason I came to this forum...  The timeout is set so short that you have to Ctrl-A Ctrl-C before you save just in case you got kicked out (yeah, it just happend to me in responding to a question about IPsec site2site - and I forgot to copy before I clicked on submit).